Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter

May you Each Have a Blessed Easter


  Easter is such a wonderful time. The time to reflect on Jesus.
He died on  that cross for each of us. But praise God,
He is no longer on that cross, He rose again the third day!


We will be having  Easter dinner with  our children and
grandchildren , after church on Easter Sunday. I have
many  chores to get done today [Saturday] in plans
fo this special day. What are your and your families plans
for this special Day?

I would like to take this time to say Happy Easter to each of you.
May God bless you and  you families.


8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Judy, enjoy the time with your family. x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great day Charlotte.. Hope you and your family had a good one too.

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter to you, Judy and Kenny. Enjoy your lovely family today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Cathe.. We had a really nice day..Hope you did too.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sew Blessed Maw - gotta tell you - I love the name of your blog! Thanks for visiting. I like your blog too! I have a feeling we'll be "seeing" more of one another! Take care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou GodsgirlT, [I like your blog's name too!!] I so agree.. I think we will be seeing each other.. God bless.

    ReplyDelete