Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012..


Kenny and Emily -- Christmas 2012
Ashlee and Amy
Toe Socks...all the girls got toe socks.. How Fun!!!
Callie with her LaLa Loopsy... Callie is sick, and
missed most of Christmas..  I really hated that
she was sick, during this fun time of year..

We had a fun Christmas..  The kids were all excited
with their presents.. We all eat way to much.  But such
a special day.Being with the ones we love .  We celebrate
 God's love for us.. He sent  His only son  to die for our sins.

NOW..

It is clean up time.. The Christmas tree is  all taken
down and put away in the box , the decorations
are carefully packed away in boxes..The wreaths
are put away in plastic bags,  all of it
stashed away in the attic for next year.

AND
It feels so good to have the house back in order again.
I hope you and your family had a great Christmas.

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all! Enjoy the peace today...J...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judith.. SO fun.. but proud to get cleaned up and ready for the upcoming year.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!!! My girls love toe socks!! LOL I think they would drive me bonkers! LOL
    HUGS for Callie being sick!! I hope she is all better now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy, we did have a wonderful time.. But, I am ready to get back to normal [and sewing,ha].
      I so agree about the toe socks, When Emily [oldest grandaughter came to my house with them, I ask her,"how on earth do you get the toes to go into the socks?" She laughed.. and said ,it was easy..It would drive me bonkers too.ha
      Callie is feeling better, thank you.

      Delete
  3. It looks like a great day was had by all! A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. it was fun... now...its time to get sewing again.. Can't wait to make my Valentines day dress..Will let you know, when the pattern arrives..

      Delete
  4. Judy you have such a beautiful family! Love the sweet Christmas pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got around to reading some "back" posts...looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas enjoying your grandchildren! Sorry to hear your little girl was sick...hope she is better now that she's had some of grammie's lovin'! We still have our tree up...I usually wait until after New Year's to take it down. I'm envious that you are all picked up!

    Have a wonderful day, my sweet friend!
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Laura, we had a great Christmas.. Callie is better now, but she didn't enjoy too much of Christmas, sure hate that.
    I love my Christmas tree, but always so happy to have it packed away and everything cleaned up.
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a nice Christmas. what a lovely family you have! My kids won't let me take the tree down until after Epiphany Jan 6 but I would love to because it is all dead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a lovely Christmas.. But ..so proud it's all put up and over.lol

      Delete
  8. Lovely pics they all look as though they are having so much fun. I bought La loopsy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I actually bought 2 lala loopsy dolls, The one in the PHoto and then one of my twin grandaughters wanted one..[I really think they are kinda ugly, with the big ole heads,ha..but never would I tell the girls,ha]

      Delete