Saturday, July 19, 2014

Three Berry & Pecan Scones-- Recipe from a Sweet Friend

Cranberry, Blueberry,Cherry & Roasted Pecan Scones
Delicious

My sweet friend, Cathe, , makes a variety of scones
quiet frequently. She shared her recipe on her blog,
check it out.
http://amaryllislog.wordpress.com/
Her   scones look so good, I just had to try this recipe.
So proud I did, Even though , mine are not too pretty,
they sure do taste good.ha

Thank you Cathe, for  the wonderful recipe, the  extra tips,
and my beautiful vintage dish cloth. I think  it made
my scones , taste even better.ha.

13 comments:

  1. Judy your scones look delicious! I think I'll hop on over and try one if you don't mind! Pretty presentation too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathe, Come on over...but if you don't hurry, I might just have to make another batch.haha

      Delete
  2. They look wonderful! We love scones, and your cloth is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dianna. Just love my vintage dish cloth.. My friend Cathe, gave it to me.

      Delete
  3. They certainly look delicious, and that is better than pretty in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarahliz, I agree taste, is most important..

      Delete
  4. It looks really yummy! I'd love to try the recipe one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Hana.. Hope you try them, they are wonderful.

      Delete
  5. Judy....yippee you are back at SewBlessedMaw. Missed you here!
    The scones look amazing... I need to bake something in the morning. Love scones. Our raspberries are coming in,,,, perhaps some will find their way into some scones this weekend. Family coming! xxoo Deedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deedy, I finally got my blog going again.. Made me happy too..
      OOooh. the raspberry scones sound wonderful... ENjoy your family visits.

      Delete
  6. Those look fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look really nice....But could I stop at one? I think I would eat the whole plateful. Must give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri, You are so right my friend.. One will not do it.lol
      I think you must come on over... the two of us could eat the plate full, and talk about sewing.. What a nice day, that would be .

      Delete