Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Snowmen Dresses-- Christmas is on it's Way

Snowmen Minky Dresses

                                I have been doing tons of sewing.. Just really nothing to
                                blog about.. [Lots and lots of costumes for churches and
                                schools -- but I have posted photos of these before, and
                                they all look .HA]

                                However , a friend ask me to make snowmen dresses  for her.
                                This is #1- and I have 2 more to go.. The snowmen faces are
                                 appliqued on via my embroidery machine..The dresses are made
                                from minky fabric. So soft and cuddly!!![and my sewing room floor
                                looks like it is snowing.ha]

                                Sorry about the red shirt  I put up under it..It most definitely
                                is the wrong color red.. It is all I had here, and the little dress
                                form ...didn't look good sleeveless.ha


22 comments:

  1. I love that. I hope you enjoy all your sewing even if you don't post about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little costume. The red t-shirt actually doesn't look too bad in the photo :)

    Glad you are managing to fit some sewing back into your life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz.. Proud to be sewing some.. hope to sew for me soon...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. Smith..[If you could feel this fabric.....you really would want to hug it. lol..It is so fat /soft/cuddly.. [Bet the mom will be doing a lot of hugging.!!!ha]

      Delete
  4. Ohh.. it's very cute! Glad that you are busy sewing and it's fun to sew for others :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hana.. It was fun ..[except the minky fabric shed all over my sewing room..so a major clean up is needed.ha]

      Delete
  5. Very cute....I love all your handmades...you have some great sewing talent.....blessings friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy...Fabu- Icy-Licious! Can we all have couch pillows like that? HA! Would love to see the little jumpers with red striped shirts and tights. Good Job, friend...Deedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deedy.. Sewing them ---makes me want to cuddle up on the couch with a good book, forget sewing, just wrap myself in this wonderful fabric.ha
      I just bet red stripe tights and Shirt will be adorable.. These are kinda short.. The mom wanted more tunic length, I think she is doing leggins under them.. Can't wait to get photos of the kids in them..[I still have 2 more to make...eeeh, I need to get to work,lol]

      Delete
  7. what a cute idea! Makes me wish for an embroidery machine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margo.. I love,love my embroidery machine. I got it for Christmas about
      7-8 yrs ago.. Sure wish , I could have had it ,when my kids were little..

      Delete
  8. That is the absolutely cutest dress I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathe... I wish you could feel the fabric.. WONDERFULLY SOFT!!! I bet those girls get hugged alot.ha

      Delete
  9. Oh, this is just too adorable, Judy! I want one!!! You do so many amazing things with your embroidery machine...you could sell them just by showing your creations! Great job!
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, I thought these were cute too. Embroidery machine is too much fun... Hugs.

      Delete