Friday, March 25, 2011

My Second Christmas in March

   I must say... I don't consider myself  ''Lucky' at all.. I have never won anything in my life.. I never hear of bargains--until it is tooo late. But this week ,the Lord has really blessed me..


  Let me tell you about my wonderful yard sale finds .I was on my way to the post office, when I saw a little yard sale.. Didn't look like much to it.. Almost didn't stop..but I did.. I was walking around ,when I noticed  a box of sewing notions ,yea... I went through it, and picked out a few items and ask the lady  how much she wanted for these few items..her reply,"oh. you can have the whole box for $2.00.. I was sooooooo shocked..I couldnt say yes ,quick enough.Then I noticed a box with a lid.when I opened the box up , there was tons of vintage ric rack,seam binding, lace, trims, 35 zippers, a pile of elastic.I ask about the price..The lady said, Oh,You can have both of those boxes for $2.00. I went home a very happy lady..My second Chrismtas in March.

1 comment: