Friday, March 2, 2012

Friendship

Lovely Package From a Sweet Friend

This week had  been a really rough week for Kenny.. He has been really sick
and we have spent alot of time  sleepless, worring, etc. But just knowing we have
our many friends and family praying for us , is such a blessing.. And so apprecaited.


                                            When my day seemed so hard.....

I go to the mail box and what  a shocking surprise. My sweet, sweet talented
friend had mailed me a package across the world.[and she is sick ,herself!!].
As I tore into this package, The tears flowed. To think that   Rachel took the
time and made this lovely card. And added the sweet lace, and beautiful
buttons. And even added Kenny and I both a drink.. How thoughtful!!!
thankyou so much Rachel..  I will treasure my card for ever.

6 comments:

  1. welcome Judy, you deserve every thought.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Rachel!!!!! You shocked me.... You are toooooo sweet, thankyou so much.. Hope you feel better too..

      Delete
  2. Hey hon, I hope Kenny is starting to feel better. Lot of love to you all. x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Charlotte.. Kenny is slowing showing some signs of improvement.. Thankyou so much ..Sending love to you and family..

      Delete
  3. Isn't Rachel thoughtful? Glad it made you happy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Charlotte... she is super sweet and thoughtful..
      And so talented [I am almost jealous of her.hahahhaha --just teasing Rachel.lol]
      Wish I could photograph things better and you all could see the card she made.. Just beautiful..

      Delete