Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day to all you dad's out there.. I hope
that you all got to spend a good day with your dads.

 I would like to say  I am so blessed with a wonderful husband
who has always been a great dad to our 2 children. And now
am blessed with a grown son who is a fantastic father to his
3 kids..

 My daddy is now in Heaven with our heavenly Father. Even
though I miss him terribly, I know he is in a wonderful place.
And I would like to say to him, " Daddy, I miss you.. Happy
Fathers Day, and thankyou for being  my daddy!"

2 comments:

  1. Hope your husband and son had a great day yesterday! Isn't it such a blessing to see how your husband's influence has passed along to your son? God and His Love are just so GREAT! Have a good one and God Bless you and your family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much.. Sending blessings to you and your family too.

    ReplyDelete