Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fall Decorations..

Fall is in the air... Nice cool temps. Leaves are
falling..  so--- I pulled the fall stuff out of storage.
The ceramic pumpkin is from years ago.. and the
plate I got at Wal mart last year.

The Thanksgiving  figurines, were given to me by  my
son and family. years ago. The brocade placemats
were bought on clearance years ago.

Wal mart pumpkin..

Small  pumpkins are finding their way all around
the house.



Outside got a little touch of pumpkins
and home sweet home pillows.

This is the pumpkin patch sign I made last week,
I messed it up, and had to redo it.. Such fun
making your own signs.

Hope you are all having a nice fall ..


16 comments:

  1. I love the home sweet home pillows. Really I love it all! I wish you could come decorate for me! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vickie.. I like those pillows too. They came from Wal mart for $5 each. and they are indoor/outdoor pillows..
      Would love to come and decorate with you..[of course... My throw togethers are not much..lol but have fun anyway..]

      Delete
  2. I can tell you don't have a cat! They look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle. I don't have a cat.. I have asthma and and can't have dogs are cats... They trigger that ole asthma.. yuck.

      Delete
  3. Looks lovely, Judy! I love all the pumpkins. I haven't decorated for fall, yet. Soon, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bless. I love pumpkins too.. All the fall leaves are changing colors.so pretty.. Have a blessed day.

      Delete
  4. I love the fall decorations. Fall is my favorite, but I don't even have a pumpkin out, since I did not grow any this year. I'd better get busy--now I've been inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky.. I love fall too..[just wish it last longer..ha]

      Delete
  5. Love to see the way you decorate your sweet home, Judy. These pumpkins are so cute :) I took out my crocheted pumpkins from stash and put it around the house too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hana. I love fall.. so fun.. Looking forward to Christmas too.

      Delete
  6. Love all of the pumpkins and the sign you made is quite charming. You have inspired me to pull out some of my decorative pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy, your decorations for your cottage are so gorgeous. Looking forward to reading your blog again after being inactive for such a long time. Can't believe how big the girls now are! Lots of love Erin (I heart fabric) now Sixteen Stitches x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Erin, So good to hear from you.. Have missed you. Will check out your new blog..

      Delete