Saturday, September 16, 2017

Making Signs & Photos Around the House

 Wood Welcome Basket
I found this at Dollar General Store for $6. Perfect
place for my vine and milk jug. Sitting in kitchen
window, getting the sunshine it needs.

NOTE...Click on photos , to see larger/clearer photos.

 I made this  Blessed sign out of some old
house siding.   Found the galvanized sheet [on
the sign and also the galvanized holder  at
Hobby Lobby..

Farmhouse sweet Farmhouse  copy [found free on
Pintrest]  Found the  wood sign at dollar General
Store for $5.

 Made the R sign.. Bought the board at Hobby Lobby.
 Painted the galvanized R and glued on. Made the
 Farmhouse Living Pillow on the bench.

Found this cute little table with a drawer for putting
stuff in, at  our local Dirt Cheap store.. Looks like
a retro tv , doesn't it?? lol Perfect match with my sage
green lamps.

Made the sign above.. Found the little tiny word
signs at Freds Dollar store.. And put them on the
wood sign I made.. Easy Peasy..

Welcome sign.. Made from  the old house siding. I also
made a pumpkin patch one , to take this ones place,
when I get the fall decorating done??

Flowers are still going strong..

The 3 trees in the front  are really missed.. Such lovely 
shade trees.. But , they were  too close to the house.
And Hubby hated the balls that fall off the sweet gum
trees.. he had to blow the yard nearly every day
during fall. So he won out, and we had them cut.
We have been working on getting grass back to growing
in the yard.. So , it has been a lot of work ..whew!!

Hope you have a good week.. And many blessings from
God our Father.

16 comments:

  1. I love all your signs. I bet you do miss those trees but you yard is so pretty! A great place to sit and do a little hand sewing I bet. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vickie. I do love sitting on the porch..I have even moved my sewing machine out on the porch and sewed.. Best of 2 worlds.ha You have a great day too.

      Delete
  2. Love all of the things you make. They add such warmth and charm to your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely you are so creative. I could not make a sign to save my soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha,ha,ha... you could my way... i used stencils.. I can't free hand on a board either.lol Thank God for stencils. smile

      Delete
  4. Love all your signs and how pretty your house looks. Love the view of your garden, too. So nice and green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Bless. We have had a good bit of rain this summer [which is abnormal for us]. I am so thankful.
    I had fun making the signs..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been VERY busy making so many signs! I love how you used refurbished wood and things from the dollar and thrift stores to make such lovely signs for your walls. I love your farmhouse decorating style :) It is always so hard to say goodbye to trees, but knowing that they won't fall on your home is a good thing, plus being rid of the gumballs. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn.. I love reusing stuff that is other wise going to be trashed.. Had fun too. Hope you have a wonderful day too.

      Delete
  7. I love your signs and decor Judy. I've been itching to make some myself but the time just isn't available right now. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnak you Kelly.. I so understand, I have been wanting to do these forever... time is so hard to come by..ha Hope you have a wonderful week too.

      Delete
  8. Well, to quote a certain blog, if you do stuff, stuff gets done. And you've been doing stuff. Good for you.
    Feeling better today. I hope to do a bit around the house.
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, [I love that blog... if you do stuff , stuff gets done],,
      So happy your feeling better.. don't over do.. Praying for you.

      Delete