Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hope you and family have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!

My house is getting ready for the big day...

Today: I have cleaned  most of the day. I
mopped the kitchen and bathrooms, vaccummed
the rest of the house. Made cornbread for stuffing,
cut up onions and celery and put in plastic
dishes, ready for making the stuffing.

Tomorrow:  I will get the baking done. I am
planning on a chocolate ding dong cake. Pecan
pies and  Lemon ice box pie.

Thanksgiving:  Early morning ..Put on turkey and stuffing.
And get ready for the kids !!!!!

What are you thankful for this holiday season?
 I am thankful for my Salvation, My walk with   the
Lord.   My family  and their  health. And my
dear friends... God bless each of you!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, girl...you sure have been busy today! Don't tire yourself out now...you want to be alert when you eat that yummy dinner! LOL! Hope you and your family enjoy a most blessed time together Thursday. As always, you are in our thoughts and prayers!

    With love,
    Laura

    P.S. I love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, Hope you and your family have a blessed and happy time with your family also.Sending hugs.
      ps.. thankyou for the compliment on the blog. I like the green color too.. honestly, I can't take credit, I stink when it comes to computers.. I just push buttons on the blog and this is what came up.lol

      Delete
  2. Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! :)
    All of our plans got canceled so we will just be sitting here at the house... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry your plans got canceled.. Hope you and family have a good day anyway [and get some rest from all that unpacking..

      Gotta go check the turkey.. hugs.

      Delete
  3. You know I was right there with you in spirit! So thankful we are good friends, my dear sewing buddy!

    ReplyDelete