Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lisette Tunic


Simplicity Lisette Tunic Pattern
   This tunic is really special to me..My good friend  Cathe, went on vaccation a little while back. When she returned home, she sent me this wonderful package..She had found this fabric on one of her outings.. I love it... It is realy soft and  comfortable. I debated and debated on what to make with it? And I thought...nothing could be better than this Lisette tunic pattern..Because.. Cathe first made this pattern.. I had never paid much attention to the Lisette line of patterns before.. So not only did she give me the fabric..she got me to LOVING the lisette line of patterns. Thankyou Cathe.

4 comments:

  1. Yea! I love your latest Lisette! Super fun details! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Judy,

    You have been a busy girl! I just love this...especially the fabric! It looks like it will be very comfortable to wear as well. Such talent!

    Sweet blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this looks so lovely, you are so good with all those finishing touches! PS thanks for supporting the go slow clothes! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Girls..I apprecaite your sweet comments..
    Charolette.. you are so welcome.. I so agree with the go slow clothes... thankyou for doing this..

    ReplyDelete